1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Can a Worm Gearbox be Used for High-Speed Applications?
Worm gearboxes are generally not recommended for high-speed applications due to their inherent design characteristics. Here’s why:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes tend to have lower efficiency compared to other gearbox types, which means they can generate more heat and experience more energy loss at high speeds.
- Heat Generation: The sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel in a worm gearbox can lead to significant friction and heat generation, especially at high speeds. This heat can cause thermal expansion, affecting the gearbox’s performance and longevity.
- Wear and Noise: High speeds can exacerbate wear and noise issues in worm gearboxes. Increased friction and wear can lead to faster degradation of components, resulting in reduced lifespan and increased maintenance needs.
- Backlash: Worm gearboxes may have higher backlash compared to other gearbox types, which can impact precision and accuracy in high-speed applications.
While worm gearboxes are more commonly used in applications requiring high torque and moderate speeds, they may not be the best choice for high-speed scenarios. If high-speed operation is a requirement, other gearbox types such as helical, spur, or planetary gearboxes are often better suited due to their higher efficiency, lower heat generation, and reduced wear at elevated speeds.
Materials Used for Worm Gears
Worm gears are manufactured using a variety of materials to meet different application requirements. Some commonly used materials for worm gears include:
- Steel: Steel is a popular choice for worm gears due to its strength, durability, and wear resistance. It can handle heavy loads and is often used in industrial applications.
- Bronze: Bronze offers good lubricity and is commonly used for the worm gear (worm) component. It provides effective wear resistance and works well in applications where quiet operation is essential.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is known for its high strength and durability. It’s often used for worm gears in applications where shock loads or heavy-duty conditions are expected.
- Aluminum: Aluminum worm gears are lightweight and corrosion-resistant, making them suitable for applications where weight reduction is important.
- Plastic: Some worm gears are made from plastic materials such as nylon or acetal. These materials are often chosen for their self-lubricating properties and quiet operation.
- Composite Materials: Composite materials can offer a combination of properties, such as lightweight construction and corrosion resistance. They can be suitable for specific applications.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s load, speed, operating environment, and required performance characteristics. It’s important to consider these factors when selecting the appropriate material for worm gears to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Advantages of Using a Worm Reducer in Mechanical Systems
Worm reducers offer several advantages that make them suitable for various mechanical systems:
- High Gear Reduction Ratio: Worm gearboxes provide significant speed reduction, making them ideal for applications that require a high gear reduction ratio without the need for multiple gears.
- Compact Design: Worm reducers have a compact and space-saving design, allowing them to be used in applications with limited space.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes exhibit self-locking properties, which means that the worm screw can prevent the worm wheel from reversing its motion. This is beneficial for applications where the gearbox needs to hold a load in place without external braking mechanisms.
- Smooth and Quiet Operation: Worm gearboxes operate with a sliding motion between the teeth, resulting in smoother and quieter operation compared to some other types of gearboxes.
- High Torque Transmission: Worm gearboxes can transmit high torque levels, making them suitable for applications that require powerful torque output.
- Heat Dissipation: The sliding action between the worm screw and the worm wheel contributes to heat dissipation, which can be advantageous in applications that generate heat during operation.
- Stable Performance: Worm reducers offer stable and reliable performance, making them suitable for continuous operation in various industrial and mechanical systems.
Despite these advantages, it’s important to note that worm gearboxes also have limitations, such as lower efficiency compared to other gear types due to the sliding motion and potential for higher heat generation. Therefore, selecting the appropriate type of gearbox depends on the specific requirements and constraints of the application.
editor by CX 2023-09-27
Packaging & Transport
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Conical – Cylindrical Gear|
A-Drive PWC single worm reducer gearbox
A worm gear is a gear used to reduce the speed of a mechanical device. Often used in the automotive and shipbuilding industries, these gears have a lifespan comparable to many other types of reducer gearboxes. As a result, worm gears continue to be popular with engineers.
Conical drive worm reducer gearboxes are an excellent choice for a variety of applications. The double-enveloping worm gear geometry of the Agknx Drive reducer gearbox provides a larger contact area and higher torque carrying capacity. This specialized gear system is also ideal for applications requiring higher precision.
Agknx Drive’s products are ideal for the solar, packaging, steel, food and pulp and paper industries. Additionally, Agknx Drive’s products are ideal for motion control and medium to heavy duty applications. The company’s dedicated sales and service teams are available to assist with your specific needs.
Agknx drive worm gear reducer gearboxes are available in single, double and triple reductions. Depending on the application, a single stage unit can transport up to 7,500 lbs. of torque. Its low-cost, compact design makes it a convenient option. Conical drive gearboxes are versatile and durable.
X & H
X & H worm gear units feature worm gear sets and are available in two different series. The X-Series includes XA versions with shaft and XF to XC versions with motor mounts. Compared to the XC compact series, the XF series offers outstanding versatility and higher efficiency. The H series combines the features of the X series with a spur gear pre-stage on the input. The H series has a die cast aluminum housing and cast iron shaft.
The X & H Worm reducer gearbox Series “H” helical gears are compatible with NMRV and C side input 56F wired motors. These gear reducer gearboxes are low cost and easy to install. They feature a cast iron housing and four threaded mounting holes.
RV seriese aluminum right angle
RV seriese aluminum right angle worm reduces versatility and durability. They are available in a variety of sizes including 25, 30, 40, 50, 63, 75, 110, 130, 150. Featuring standard NEMA motor input flanges and torque arm or foot mounting options, these reducer gearboxes are ideal for a variety of applications.
RV series worm gear reducer gearbox is made of high-quality aluminum alloy with compact structure. It also features light weight, corrosion resistance and low noise. Its housing is made of die-cast aluminum alloy, while the worm gear is made of 20CrM. The worm gear is heat treated by carbon quenching to increase its hardness. The thickness of the carbide layer is between 0.3-0.5mm.
These worm gear reducer gearboxes have multiple functions to maximize efficiency. In addition to being corrosion resistant, they are available in a variety of sizes to suit any application. Other features include a corrosion-resistant cast iron housing, enclosed breather, double-lip seal and magnetic drain plug. These worm gear reducer gearboxes are available with single or dual input shafts and are interchangeable with NMRVs.
Aluminum alloy right angle worm reducer gearbox is a light, durable and efficient gear reduction device. Its compact design makes it lighter than other gearheads, while its rust-resistant surface and long life make it an excellent choice for industrial and automotive applications. It is available in a variety of sizes, including inches.
Worm reducer gearboxes can be classified as sacrificial gears. It is used to reduce the torque of the machine. It has two parts: a worm and wheels. The worm can be made of brass or steel. Brass worm gears corrode easily. Phosphorus EP gear fluid can run on brass worm gears. It creates a thin oxide layer on the gear teeth, protecting them from impact forces and extreme mechanical conditions. Unfortunately, it can also cause serious damage to the brass wheels.
Worm reducer gearboxes work by transferring energy only when the worm is sliding. This process wears away the lubricating layer and metal of the wheel. Eventually, the worm surface reaches the top of the wheel and absorbs more lubricant. This process will repeat itself in the next revolution.
Worm reducer gearboxes have two benefits: they are compact and take up little space. They can slow down high-output motors while maintaining their torque. Another important feature of the worm gear reducer gearbox is its high transmission ratio capability. It can be installed in both vertical and horizontal positions, and a bidirectional version is also available.
Worm gears have some complications compared to standard gear sets, but overall they are reliable and durable. Proper installation and lubrication can make them sturdy, efficient devices.
A-Drive AGknx Single
If you’re considering purchasing a new worm gear reducer gearbox for your A-Drive AGknx single, you need to understand your goals. While single-stage worm reducer gearboxes can be used, their reduction ratios are often limited. In most cases, they can only achieve a reduction ratio of 10:1. However, there are other types of gears that provide additional speed reduction capabilities.
The worm reducer gearbox consists of two parts: the input worm and the output worm. Each component has its own rotational speed, the input worm rotates in a single direction and the output worm wheel rotates vertically. In a five-to-one ratio, the input worm rotates five times for each output worm. Likewise, a 60-to-1 ratio requires 60 revolutions of each worm. Due to this arrangement, the worm reducer gearbox is inefficient. Gear reduction is inefficient due to sliding friction rather than rolling friction.
Worm reducer gearboxes are also susceptible to thermal stress. They run hotter than hypoid reducer gearboxes, which reduces their useful life. In addition to higher heat, worm reducer gearboxes can experience component failure over time. In addition, an oil change is imminent due to the deterioration of lubrication.
The worm gear reducer gearbox of the A-Drive PPC single is a direct drive gearbox for personal watercraft. It has bronze bushings, aluminum gears, and a spool box. The spool box has a quarter-inch plated spool to wrap 1/4-inch 7 x 19 aircraft cable. Its design also makes it a more efficient alternative to belt-driven AGknx cranes.
AGknx X & H
The AGknx X & H worm gear reducer gearbox series is a high-performance universal mount worm gear reducer gearbox. It features a spur gear primary on the input for higher performance and a wider range of gear ratios. Its design also allows it to be used with a variety of input shaft types, including shaft and closed-coupled applications.
It is available in a variety of sizes, including popular frame sizes 90 and 110. The worm shaft is made of case-hardened alloy steel with a cast iron hub and bronze ring gear. The standard output shaft is hollow. There are also models with dual single-shaft outputs.
editor by CX 2023-04-21