1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
Maintenance Tips for Prolonging the Life of a Worm Gearbox
Proper maintenance is essential to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of a worm gearbox. Here are some maintenance tips to consider:
- Lubrication: Regularly check and replenish the lubricant in the gearbox. Use the recommended lubricant type and quantity specified by the manufacturer.
- Lubrication Schedule: Follow a lubrication schedule based on the operating conditions and manufacturer recommendations. Regular lubrication prevents friction, reduces wear, and dissipates heat.
- Temperature Monitoring: Keep an eye on the operating temperature of the gearbox. Excessive heat can degrade the lubricant and damage components.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and surrounding area clean from debris and contaminants. Regularly inspect and clean the gearbox exterior.
- Seal Inspection: Check for any leaks or damage to seals and gaskets. Replace them promptly to prevent lubricant leaks and contamination.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment between the worm and worm wheel. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitor the torque levels during operation. Excessive torque can cause overloading and premature wear.
- Regular Inspections: Periodically inspect all components for signs of wear, damage, or unusual noise. Replace worn or damaged parts promptly.
- Proper Usage: Operate the gearbox within its specified limits, including load, speed, and temperature. Avoid overloading or sudden changes in operating conditions.
- Expert Maintenance: If major maintenance or repairs are needed, consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or seek the assistance of qualified technicians.
By following these maintenance tips and adhering to the manufacturer’s recommendations, you can extend the lifespan of your worm gearbox and ensure its optimal performance over time.
Worm Gearbox Applications in Robotics and Automation
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in various robotics and automation applications due to their unique characteristics and benefits. Here are some common applications where worm gearboxes are used:
- Robotic Arm Movement: Worm gearboxes are employed in robotic arms to provide precise and controlled movement. The self-locking property of worm gearboxes helps maintain the arm’s position without requiring additional brakes.
- Conveyor Systems: In automated production lines, worm gearboxes are used to drive conveyor belts and move materials or products along assembly lines with accuracy.
- Precision Positioning: Worm gearboxes are used in precision positioning systems, such as those found in pick-and-place robots and CNC machines. They ensure accurate and repeatable movements.
- Pan and Tilt Mechanisms: Worm gearboxes are utilized in pan and tilt mechanisms of surveillance cameras, robotic cameras, and sensors. The self-locking feature helps stabilize and maintain the desired angle.
- Automated Gates and Doors: Worm gearboxes are used in automated gate and door systems to control their opening and closing movements smoothly and safely.
- Material Handling: Robots in warehouses and distribution centers use worm gearboxes to manipulate and lift objects, enhancing efficiency in material handling.
- Medical Robotics: Worm gearboxes are employed in medical robots for surgical procedures, diagnostic equipment, and rehabilitation devices, ensuring precise and controlled movements.
- Industrial Robots: Industrial robots rely on worm gearboxes for various tasks, including welding, painting, assembly, and packaging, where precise movements are essential.
- Automated Testing Equipment: In testing and inspection applications, worm gearboxes provide the necessary movement and positioning for accurate testing and measurements.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Worm gearboxes are used in automated food processing and packaging systems, ensuring hygienic and precise movement of products.
Worm gearboxes are preferred in these applications due to their compact size, high torque output, self-locking feature, and ability to provide a right-angle drive. However, selecting the right gearbox requires considering factors such as load, speed, efficiency, and environmental conditions.
Preventing Backlash in a Worm Gearbox
Backlash in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced accuracy, positioning errors, and decreased overall efficiency. Here are steps to prevent or minimize backlash:
- High-Quality Components: Use high-quality worm gears and worm wheels with tight manufacturing tolerances. Precision components will help reduce backlash.
- Proper Meshing: Ensure the worm gear and worm wheel are properly aligned and meshed. Improper meshing can lead to increased backlash.
- Preload: Applying a small amount of preload to the worm gear can help reduce backlash. However, excessive preload can increase friction and wear.
- Anti-Backlash Mechanisms: Consider using anti-backlash mechanisms, such as spring-loaded systems or adjustable shims, to compensate for any inherent backlash.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication can reduce friction and play a role in minimizing backlash. Use a lubricant that provides good film strength and reduces wear.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox to identify and address any changes in backlash over time.
It’s important to strike a balance between reducing backlash and maintaining smooth operation. Consulting with gearbox experts and following manufacturer guidelines will help you optimize your worm gearbox’s performance while minimizing backlash.
editor by CX 2023-09-27
Packaging & Transport
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Conical – Cylindrical Gear|
A-Drive PWC single worm reducer gearbox
A worm gear is a gear used to reduce the speed of a mechanical device. Often used in the automotive and shipbuilding industries, these gears have a lifespan comparable to many other types of reducer gearboxes. As a result, worm gears continue to be popular with engineers.
Conical drive worm reducer gearboxes are an excellent choice for a variety of applications. The double-enveloping worm gear geometry of the Agknx Drive reducer gearbox provides a larger contact area and higher torque carrying capacity. This specialized gear system is also ideal for applications requiring higher precision.
Agknx Drive’s products are ideal for the solar, packaging, steel, food and pulp and paper industries. Additionally, Agknx Drive’s products are ideal for motion control and medium to heavy duty applications. The company’s dedicated sales and service teams are available to assist with your specific needs.
Agknx drive worm gear reducer gearboxes are available in single, double and triple reductions. Depending on the application, a single stage unit can transport up to 7,500 lbs. of torque. Its low-cost, compact design makes it a convenient option. Conical drive gearboxes are versatile and durable.
X & H
X & H worm gear units feature worm gear sets and are available in two different series. The X-Series includes XA versions with shaft and XF to XC versions with motor mounts. Compared to the XC compact series, the XF series offers outstanding versatility and higher efficiency. The H series combines the features of the X series with a spur gear pre-stage on the input. The H series has a die cast aluminum housing and cast iron shaft.
The X & H Worm reducer gearbox Series “H” helical gears are compatible with NMRV and C side input 56F wired motors. These gear reducer gearboxes are low cost and easy to install. They feature a cast iron housing and four threaded mounting holes.
RV seriese aluminum right angle
RV seriese aluminum right angle worm reduces versatility and durability. They are available in a variety of sizes including 25, 30, 40, 50, 63, 75, 110, 130, 150. Featuring standard NEMA motor input flanges and torque arm or foot mounting options, these reducer gearboxes are ideal for a variety of applications.
RV series worm gear reducer gearbox is made of high-quality aluminum alloy with compact structure. It also features light weight, corrosion resistance and low noise. Its housing is made of die-cast aluminum alloy, while the worm gear is made of 20CrM. The worm gear is heat treated by carbon quenching to increase its hardness. The thickness of the carbide layer is between 0.3-0.5mm.
These worm gear reducer gearboxes have multiple functions to maximize efficiency. In addition to being corrosion resistant, they are available in a variety of sizes to suit any application. Other features include a corrosion-resistant cast iron housing, enclosed breather, double-lip seal and magnetic drain plug. These worm gear reducer gearboxes are available with single or dual input shafts and are interchangeable with NMRVs.
Aluminum alloy right angle worm reducer gearbox is a light, durable and efficient gear reduction device. Its compact design makes it lighter than other gearheads, while its rust-resistant surface and long life make it an excellent choice for industrial and automotive applications. It is available in a variety of sizes, including inches.
Worm reducer gearboxes can be classified as sacrificial gears. It is used to reduce the torque of the machine. It has two parts: a worm and wheels. The worm can be made of brass or steel. Brass worm gears corrode easily. Phosphorus EP gear fluid can run on brass worm gears. It creates a thin oxide layer on the gear teeth, protecting them from impact forces and extreme mechanical conditions. Unfortunately, it can also cause serious damage to the brass wheels.
Worm reducer gearboxes work by transferring energy only when the worm is sliding. This process wears away the lubricating layer and metal of the wheel. Eventually, the worm surface reaches the top of the wheel and absorbs more lubricant. This process will repeat itself in the next revolution.
Worm reducer gearboxes have two benefits: they are compact and take up little space. They can slow down high-output motors while maintaining their torque. Another important feature of the worm gear reducer gearbox is its high transmission ratio capability. It can be installed in both vertical and horizontal positions, and a bidirectional version is also available.
Worm gears have some complications compared to standard gear sets, but overall they are reliable and durable. Proper installation and lubrication can make them sturdy, efficient devices.
A-Drive AGknx Single
If you’re considering purchasing a new worm gear reducer gearbox for your A-Drive AGknx single, you need to understand your goals. While single-stage worm reducer gearboxes can be used, their reduction ratios are often limited. In most cases, they can only achieve a reduction ratio of 10:1. However, there are other types of gears that provide additional speed reduction capabilities.
The worm reducer gearbox consists of two parts: the input worm and the output worm. Each component has its own rotational speed, the input worm rotates in a single direction and the output worm wheel rotates vertically. In a five-to-one ratio, the input worm rotates five times for each output worm. Likewise, a 60-to-1 ratio requires 60 revolutions of each worm. Due to this arrangement, the worm reducer gearbox is inefficient. Gear reduction is inefficient due to sliding friction rather than rolling friction.
Worm reducer gearboxes are also susceptible to thermal stress. They run hotter than hypoid reducer gearboxes, which reduces their useful life. In addition to higher heat, worm reducer gearboxes can experience component failure over time. In addition, an oil change is imminent due to the deterioration of lubrication.
The worm gear reducer gearbox of the A-Drive PPC single is a direct drive gearbox for personal watercraft. It has bronze bushings, aluminum gears, and a spool box. The spool box has a quarter-inch plated spool to wrap 1/4-inch 7 x 19 aircraft cable. Its design also makes it a more efficient alternative to belt-driven AGknx cranes.
AGknx X & H
The AGknx X & H worm gear reducer gearbox series is a high-performance universal mount worm gear reducer gearbox. It features a spur gear primary on the input for higher performance and a wider range of gear ratios. Its design also allows it to be used with a variety of input shaft types, including shaft and closed-coupled applications.
It is available in a variety of sizes, including popular frame sizes 90 and 110. The worm shaft is made of case-hardened alloy steel with a cast iron hub and bronze ring gear. The standard output shaft is hollow. There are also models with dual single-shaft outputs.
editor by CX 2023-04-21